Xylina Marshall is the Communications Coordinator for the Honors & Scholars Programs. She joined the staff in August of 2016. Ms. Marshall has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Italian Language and World Business from the University of Tennessee.
Ms. Marshall’s responsibilities include:
- Website maintenance
- Social media communication
- Program-specific updates to students
- Program specific digital newsletters
- HTML email development
- Print communication (i.e. brochures, flyers)
- Program representation at external events for recruiting purposes
As a graduate of the Chancellor’s Honors Program, Ms. Marshall is passionate about the service and intellectual opportunities Honors and Scholars creates.