Co-curricular activities complement in-class experiences. Honors Leadership Program students maintain active involvement in campus organizations, participate enthusiastically in program-sponsored events, and engage in campus conversations about leadership and service.
- Students attend a special Honors Ignite retreat with their peers before matriculating in the fall.
- First-year students engage with the university and community by participating in the Honors Leadership Living and Learning Community.
- Students connect with current leaders through the Leadership Legacy Series and the Clifton M. Jones Student Leadership Conference and MLK Jr. Day of Service.
- Students participate in an overnight retreat and challenge course in the second year.
- Students supplement their local community service projects with regional and international service-learning trips.