The Haslam Scholars Program cultivates outstanding scholars and instills in them a desire for lifelong learning and inquiry not only with an exclusive curriculum, but also through a shared study-abroad experience, a living and learning housing community, independent research support, one-on-one access to leading faculty members, and opportunities for community engagement. In addition to demonstrating a strong commitment to scholarly pursuits, Haslam scholars use their abilities to influence public discourse on questions that shape society through these co-curricular activities.
- Exclusive curriculum taken in a cohort model
- Shared study-abroad experience
- Independent research support
- One-on-one access to leading faculty members
- Each student receives a prestigious merit scholarships in the amount of the total estimated cost of in-state tuition and fees, the average cost of on-campus room and board
- Out-of-state students receive a waiver for in-state tuition
- Program fee coverage of common study abroad program
- Financial support for independent research
In addition to these and other exclusive academic benefits, Haslam Scholars have priority course and housing registration and extensive library privileges.